Note: ALL guests, staff, volunteers, ticketholders, and any other attendees are expected to understand and follow the rules listed on this page:
1. Wristbands and/or other attendee identification must be worn at all times in order to be admitted to Twin Tiers Comic-Con, and must be presented to staff and security upon request. Weekend passes, 2-day passes, and VIP passes require that you wear your wristband (or lanyard & laminate) for the ENTIRE WEEKEND in order to regain entry. T2C2 staff and event security reserve the right to remove you from the convention and deny you re-entry if you are caught with a counterfeit ticket, wristband, or any other form of fraudulent attendee admission.
2. Twin Tiers Comic-Con, its organizers, and/or the venue are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention or associated functions. Please hold onto your belongings and take caution as you move about the convention!
3. The fans who attend Twin Tiers Comic-Con are there to relax and have a good time. Please be friendly and polite to everyone! Any behavior that another attendee or staff member would find offensive should be kept to the privacy of your own homes or hotel rooms. Remember that we are an ALL AGES convention, and thus we reserve the right to remove you from the convention and refuse a refund or re-entry if you are behaving in an inappropriate manner. Please also make note of our Anti-Harassment Policy (rule #13)
4. Artists, writers, and other special guests are only scheduled to appear, not guaranteed to appear. Any and all announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice, though we will make every effort to announce any changes on our website and across social media if time allows us to do so. However, sometimes last minute changes may occur!
5. Please do not block any entrances or exits, as it may create a hazard in the event of an emergency. Also, avoid sitting on the floors or stretching body parts into hallways and aisles as this may create a tripping hazard for other guests. If you need to rest, please use a chair.
6. Alcohol is permitted and regulated by the First Arena staff and their concession stands, however food and beverages may only be carried and consumed in designated areas as we do not want food or drinks on the main floor of the convention. Remember: Possession of alcoholic beverages by anyone under 21 years of age is grounds for criminal charges along with expulsion from the convention without refund or re-entry. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
7. Smoking inside the First Arena building is strictly prohibited. An outdoor smoking area is available for use.
8. Please do not abuse, deface, or otherwise vandalize the convention facilities at the First Arena. This includes marking on walls, leaving trash anywhere other than a garbage can, smoking inside the building, defacing of public restrooms, and a variety of other things. Please use good judgment and be respectful of the public setting you are in.
9. Twin Tiers Comic-Con permits special line access privileges for those with disabilities, provided that they (or their personal handler, if necessary) identify themselves to the event staff. In the event that we cannot provide you immediate access to the front of a line, we have chairs available for waiting, or we can reserve your spot in the line. If you wish to identify yourself as a person in need of assistance, please contact us prior to the show, or when you first arrive. The First Arena venue is wheelchair accessible.
10. Cameras and other recording devices are generally permitted for use at Twin Tiers Comic-Con. However, flash photography will not be allowed during any of our panels or our costume contest. Furthermore, all guests, volunteers, staff, and attendees of T2C2 are strictly prohibited from taking, recording or creating film, digital photos, videos, tapes, audio recordings, or any other visual or auditory copy or recreation of any kind whatsoever, of any T2C2 guest, volunteer, or employee, or of any T2C2-related event for any commercial use, or for the solicitation of funds for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written permission of Page One Entertainment.
In other words: don’t record anything (photo, video, audio, or otherwise) and try to sell it or use it for personal gain without getting our permission FIRST!
11. Cosplay Rule: Please remember that attending a convention in the nude is NOT a costume! Remember that this is an ALL AGES convention, so please wear an appropriate amount of clothing while attending our show. T2C2 organizers and staff reserve the right to enforce a decency rule, and you may be subject to removal from the convention if you refuse to comply with wearing an appropriate amount of clothing.
12. Cosplay Rule: Please abide by our Weapons Policy-- As of 2014, we do not allow real or live weapons at our convention, and all “weapons” that enter the convention must be non-working. Projectile weapons must also be non-working, such as: water pistols, silly string guns, and Ping-Pong pistols. We especially DO NOT allow real bladed weapons to enter the convention. Any weapon used in an offensive manner will be confiscated and you may be subject to removal.
Remember: T2C2 staff, security, and even law enforcement will treat any weapon that LOOKS real as though it WERE a real weapon! As with everything else, please use good judgment so that we can keep our convention fun, but also safe.
13. Twin Tiers Comic-Con, its organizers, and the venue have a zero tolerance policy against harassment of any kind. We strive to create a safe environment where all kinds of people can come together and share great and memorable experiences together. The following types of harassment are NOT tolerated at Twin Tiers Comic-Con or related functions:
-- Verbal harassment related to race, religion, gender, appearance, body type, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other quality for which a person might feel singled out for abuse --
-- Overly sexual or lewd images or comments --
-- Any sort of deliberate intimidation --
-- Verbal arguments or physical fighting --
-- Stalking --
-- Harassing photography or other forms of recording --
-- Persistent or sustained disruption or heckling during panels, Q&A sessions, or other event functions --
-- Inappropriate physical contact --
-- Unwelcome sexual attention (verbal, physical, or otherwise) --
-- Any other behaviors that may be deemed as harassment or overly inappropriate by event staff or security --
We take our Anti-Harassment Policy VERY seriously. If a person engages in any harassing behavior, T2C2 staff and/or security may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from Twin Tiers Comic-Con (with no refund). If you are being harassed, witness someone else being harassed, or if you have any other concerns, please contact a member of the T2C2 staff or a security member immediately. If necessary, we will provide you with an escort to a safe place, alert the proper authorities, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the Twin Tiers Comic-Con. All attendees, exhibitors, volunteers, and staff are subject to our Anti-Harassment Policy, and they are expected to adhere to the rules of this policy at Twin Tiers Comic-Con and any affiliated events.
14. By purchasing an admission ticket, and entering the event grounds and venue for Twin Tiers Comic-Con, the ticketholder consents to being recorded (whether by audio, visual, or other means) for exhibition and exploitation by any means in all forms of current media and/or future media hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity.
In other words: By attending T2C2, you give your consent to be photographed and appear on camera and/or in audio recordings for use in event advertising, promotion, or other media by T2C2 organizers.
If you have any questions about our rules and regulations, please contact Page One Entertainment by clicking HERE!
If you have registered as an Exhibitor (artist, vendor, etc) for Twin Tiers Comic-Con, please see our special Rules Page for Exhibitors by clicking HERE.