Note: ALL Exhibitors (vendors, artists, etc) MUST read and understand these rules. By completing, acknowledging, and signing the Online Registration Form, the applying Exhibitor agrees to abide by these rules, or face appropriate consequences up to and including dismissal from Twin Tiers Comic-Con without refund or re-entry:
1. The guest passes included in this purchase are intended for the exhibitor and guest(s) ONLY, and may not be resold, traded, or otherwise relinquished to a third party who is not associated with the exhibitor who registered the space.
2. Artist Registrants ONLY: If you plan on splitting your space with another exhibitor, please input their name on the form where indicated, OR Contact us HERE and let us know so that we may appropriately promote both of you. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER SEPARATELY so as to avoid double payment errors and other issues.
3. Twin Tiers Comic-Con is an ALL AGES convention. Please do not display adult-oriented material within immediate view of the public attendees.
4. Exhibitors will be present at their booths for the entirety of the convention, and shall not infringe upon or expand into the space reserved by another exhibitor. If you would like to temporarily leave your booth and do not have coverage, please let the attendees know when you will return. Additionally, T2C2 Volunteers will be available to watch your booth for you while you are away.
5. Exhibitors may cancel their space reservations 30 days or more from the start date of the convention to receive a FULL REFUND. Cancellations made less than 30 days from the convention will not be refunded and the reserved space will be forfeited.
6. Booth placement is NOT GUARANTEED, and will be made at the discretion of convention organizers ONLY. If a request is made, we will do our best to position you as requested. Furthermore, booth placements are subject to change at any time.
7. No refunds will be given for cancellations due to guest list changes. Artists, writers, and other special guests are only scheduled to appear, not guaranteed to appear.
8. Exhibitor spaces will include one eight-foot (8') table for Artist registrants, and two eight-foot (8') tables for Vendor registrants. The number of tables may vary depending on the number of spaces purchased. Additional tables are available where noted on the Online Registration Forms.
9. Exhibitors will be notified of set-up dates and times within 30 days of the convention date. Exhibitors must complete the setting up of their spaces prior to the beginning of Twin Tiers Comic-Con on August 13, 2016. Exhibitor space "tear down" periods will not begin before the end of the show.
10. All Vendors are responsible for complying with all New York State Sales Tax Laws concerning the licensing and collection of sales taxes when appropriate. For more information on collecting New York State Sales Taxes, please refer to the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance website at: http://on.ny.gov/1YP482N
11. The sale of unlicensed materials is prohibited. Exhibitors must comply with copyright and trademark laws as applicable. Anyone caught in violation of this rule will be appropriately penalized, up to and including immediate removal from Twin Tiers Comic-Con without refund or re-entry.
12. All Exhibitors (artists, vendors, etc) are solely responsible for safety and security of their own exhibit, including their goods, materials, merchandise, banners, and any other property brought into the convention venue by the Exhibitor. By completing the Online Registration Form, as well as agreeing and signing the Registration Form in compliance with these rules and regulations, the Exhibitor will hold harmless Twin Tiers Comic-Con, Page One Entertainment, The First Arena and its owners and host family, as well as ANY and ALL sponsors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, affiliates or volunteers, from liability, damage, harm, loss, claim or injury to property or person of the Exhibitor, their officers, agents, employees or other persons, whether it was caused by the negligence of the organizers, sponsors, the venue or its owners and host family, or from theft, fire, water, accident, or any other cause whatsoever up to and including Acts of God.
13. All Vendors must provide a certificate of general liability insurance, naming Page One Entertainment and The First Arena as "Additional Insureds," prior to the date of Twin Tiers Comic-Con on August 13, 2016.
14. Unfavorable weather conditions will not cause Twin Tiers Comic-Con to be cancelled. The event will only be cancelled in the event the First Arena loses power, closes, or is otherwise unusable.
If you have any questions about our rules and regulations, please contact Page One Entertainment by clicking HERE!
Also, please be sure to read our general convention Rules and Regulations Page by clicking HERE.