RULES & POLICIES
Please click one of the heading links below to be taken to the corresponding rule set. Thank you!
Note: ALL guests, staff, volunteers, ticketholders, and any other attendees are expected to understand and follow the rules listed on this page:
1. Wristbands and/or other attendee identification must be worn at all times in order to be admitted to Twin Tiers Comic-Con, and must be presented to staff and security upon request. Weekend passes, 2-day passes, and VIP passes require that you wear your wristband (or lanyard & laminate) for the ENTIRE WEEKEND in order to regain entry. T2C2 staff and event security reserve the right to remove you from the convention and deny you re-entry if you are caught with a counterfeit ticket, wristband, or any other form of fraudulent attendee admission.
2. Twin Tiers Comic-Con, its organizers, and/or the venue are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention or associated functions. Please hold onto your belongings and take caution as you move about the convention!
3. The fans who attend Twin Tiers Comic-Con are there to relax and have a good time. Please be friendly and polite to everyone! Any behavior that another attendee or staff member would find offensive should be kept to the privacy of your own homes or hotel rooms. Remember that we are an ALL AGES convention, and thus we reserve the right to remove you from the convention and refuse a refund or re-entry if you are behaving in an inappropriate manner. Please also make note of our Anti-Harassment Policy (rule #13)
4. Artists, writers, and other special guests are only scheduled to appear, not guaranteed to appear. Any and all announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice, though we will make every effort to announce any changes on our website and across social media if time allows us to do so. However, sometimes last minute changes may occur!
5. Please do not block any entrances or exits, as it may create a hazard in the event of an emergency. Also, avoid sitting on the floors or stretching body parts into hallways and aisles as this may create a tripping hazard for other guests. If you need to rest, please use a chair.
6. Alcohol is NOT PERMITTED by the Arnot Mall's Event Center, nor will it be sold during our event. Please do not bring outside food or drink into the Event Center. Remember: Possession of alcoholic beverages by anyone under 21 years of age is grounds for criminal charges along with expulsion from the convention without refund or re-entry. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
7. Smoking inside the Arnot Mall building is strictly prohibited. All smoking must be done outdoors and away from entrances.
8. Please do not abuse, deface, or otherwise vandalize the convention facilities at the Arnot Mall. This includes marking on walls, leaving trash anywhere other than a garbage can, smoking inside the building, defacing of public restrooms, and a variety of other things. Please use good judgment and be respectful of the public setting you are in.
9. Twin Tiers Comic-Con permits special line access privileges for those with disabilities, provided that they (or their personal handler, if necessary) identify themselves to the event staff. In the event that we cannot provide you immediate access to the front of a line, we have chairs available for waiting, or we can reserve your spot in the line. If you wish to identify yourself as a person in need of assistance, please contact us prior to the show, or when you first arrive. The Event Center and Arnot Mall are wheelchair accessible.
10. Cameras and other recording devices are generally permitted for use at Twin Tiers Comic-Con. However, flash photography will not be allowed during any of our panels or our costume contest. Furthermore, all guests, volunteers, staff, and attendees of T2C2 are strictly prohibited from taking, recording or creating film, digital photos, videos, tapes, audio recordings, or any other visual or auditory copy or recreation of any kind whatsoever, of any T2C2 guest, volunteer, or employee, or of any T2C2-related event for any commercial use, or for the solicitation of funds for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written permission of Page One Entertainment.
In other words: don’t record anything (photo, video, audio, or otherwise) and try to sell it or use it for personal gain without getting our permission FIRST!
11. Cosplay Rule: Please remember that attending a convention in the nude is NOT a costume! Remember that this is an ALL AGES convention, so please wear an appropriate amount of clothing while attending our show. T2C2 organizers and staff reserve the right to enforce a decency rule, and you may be subject to removal from the convention if you refuse to comply with wearing an appropriate amount of clothing.
12. Cosplay Rule: Please abide by our Weapons Policy-- As of 2014, we do not allow real or live weapons at our convention, and all “weapons” that enter the convention must be non-working. Projectile weapons must also be non-working, such as: water pistols, silly string guns, and Ping-Pong pistols. We especially DO NOT allow real bladed weapons to enter the convention. Any weapon used in an offensive manner will be confiscated and you may be subject to removal.
Remember: T2C2 staff, security, and even law enforcement will treat any weapon that LOOKS real as though it WERE a real weapon! As with everything else, please use good judgment so that we can keep our convention fun, but also safe.
13. Twin Tiers Comic-Con, its organizers, and the venue have a zero tolerance policy against harassment of any kind. We strive to create a safe environment where all kinds of people can come together and share great and memorable experiences together. The following types of harassment are NOT tolerated at Twin Tiers Comic-Con or related functions:
Verbal harassment related to race, religion, gender, appearance, body type, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other quality for which a person might feel singled out for abuse
Overly sexual or lewd images or comments
Any sort of deliberate intimidation
Verbal arguments or physical fighting
Harassing photography or other forms of recording
Persistent or sustained disruption or heckling during panels, Q&A sessions, or other event functions
Inappropriate physical contact
Unwelcome sexual attention (verbal, physical, or otherwise)
Any other behaviors that may be deemed as harassment or overly inappropriate by event staff or security
We take our Anti-Harassment Policy VERY seriously. If a person engages in any harassing behavior, T2C2 staff and/or security may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from Twin Tiers Comic-Con (with no refund). If you are being harassed, witness someone else being harassed, or if you have any other concerns, please contact a member of the T2C2 staff or a security member immediately. If necessary, we will provide you with an escort to a safe place, alert the proper authorities, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the Twin Tiers Comic-Con. All attendees, exhibitors, volunteers, and staff are subject to our Anti-Harassment Policy, and they are expected to adhere to the rules of this policy at Twin Tiers Comic-Con and any affiliated events.
14. By purchasing an admission ticket, and entering the event grounds and venue for Twin Tiers Comic-Con, the ticketholder consents to being recorded (whether by audio, visual, or other means) for exhibition and exploitation by any means in all forms of current media and/or future media hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity.
In other words: By attending T2C2, you give your consent to be photographed and appear on camera and/or in audio recordings for use in event advertising, promotion, or other media by T2C2 organizers.
If you have any questions about our Rules and Policies, please contact Page One Entertainment by filling out the Contact form below!
Note: ALL Exhibitors (vendors, artists, etc) MUST read and understand these rules. By completing, acknowledging, and signing the Online Registration Form, the applying Exhibitor agrees to abide by these rules, or face appropriate consequences up to and including dismissal from Twin Tiers Comic-Con without refund or re-entry:
1. The guest passes included in this purchase are intended for the exhibitor and guest(s) ONLY, and may not be resold, traded, or otherwise relinquished to a third party who is not associated with the exhibitor who registered the space.
2. Artist Registrants ONLY: If you plan on splitting your space with another exhibitor, please input their name on the form where indicated, OR Contact us on the form below and let us know so that we may appropriately promote both of you. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER SEPARATELY so as to avoid double payment errors and other issues.
3. Twin Tiers Comic-Con is an ALL AGES convention. Please do not display adult-oriented material within immediate view of the public attendees.
4. Exhibitors will be present at their booths for the entirety of the convention, and shall not infringe upon or expand into the space reserved by another exhibitor. If you would like to temporarily leave your booth and do not have coverage, please let the attendees know when you will return. Additionally, T2C2 Volunteers will be available to watch your booth for you while you are away.
5. Exhibitors may cancel their space reservations 30 days or more from the start date of the convention to receive a FULL REFUND. Cancellations made less than 30 days from the convention will not be refunded and the reserved space will be forfeited.
6. Booth placement is NOT GUARANTEED, and will be made at the discretion of convention organizers ONLY. If a request is made, we will do our best to position you as requested. Furthermore, booth placements are subject to change at any time.
7. No refunds will be given for cancellations due to guest list changes. Artists, writers, and other special guests are only scheduled to appear, not guaranteed to appear.
8. Exhibitor spaces will include one six-foot (6') table for Artist registrants, and two six-foot (6') tables for Vendor registrants. The number of tables may vary depending on the number of spaces purchased. Additional tables are available where noted on the Online Registration Forms.
9. Exhibitors will be notified of set-up dates and times within 30 days of the convention date. Exhibitors must complete the setting up of their spaces prior to the beginning of Twin Tiers Comic-Con. Exhibitor space "tear down" periods will not begin before the end of the show.
10. All Vendors are responsible for complying with all New York State Sales Tax Laws concerning the licensing and collection of sales taxes when appropriate. For more information on collecting New York State Sales Taxes, please refer to the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance website at: http://on.ny.gov/1YP482N
11. The sale of unlicensed materials is prohibited. Exhibitors must comply with copyright and trademark laws as applicable. Anyone caught in violation of this rule will be appropriately penalized, up to and including immediate removal from Twin Tiers Comic-Con without refund or re-entry.
12. All Exhibitors (artists, vendors, etc) are solely responsible for safety and security of their own exhibit, including their goods, materials, merchandise, banners, and any other property brought into the convention venue by the Exhibitor. By completing the Online Registration Form, as well as agreeing and signing the Registration Form in compliance with these Rules and Policies, the Exhibitor will hold harmless Twin Tiers Comic-Con, Page One Entertainment, Event Center, Arnot Mall and its owners and host family, as well as ANY and ALL sponsors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, affiliates or volunteers, from liability, damage, harm, loss, claim or injury to property or person of the Exhibitor, their officers, agents, employees or other persons, whether it was caused by the negligence of the organizers, sponsors, the venue or its owners and host family, or from theft, fire, water, accident, or any other cause whatsoever up to and including Acts of God.
13. All Vendors must provide a certificate of general liability insurance, naming Page One Entertainment as "Additional Insureds," prior to the start date of Twin Tiers Comic-Con.
14. Unfavorable weather conditions will not cause Twin Tiers Comic-Con to be cancelled. The event will only be cancelled in the event the Arnot Mall loses power, closes, or is otherwise unusable.
If you have any questions about our Rules and Policies, please contact Page One Entertainment by filling out the form below!
If you would like to register as an Artist, click here to complete your Online Registration Form!
If you would like to register as a Vendor (or retailer), click here to complete your Online Registration Form!